• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

"Shiny and New" - The New "Must" Have?
12-08-2016, 06:23 AM,
RE: "Shiny and New" - The New "Must" Have?
Back in the day when titles were released on a regular (if ad hoc) basis I always felt that the last title released had been barely scratched before interest moved onto the new title, when I bought my first title (Sicily 43) I soon realised it would take me a long time and multiple games to explore what the title had to offer and in the time I was doing this two new titles were released and Sicily was quickly forgotten.

It always seemed to me that there was a section of the community who's attention and interest in the series could only be maintained by regular new releases, while I always felt there would not be enough time to play the titles that existed even if no more where ever released.

So the lack of new titles has never been an issue for me, I am happy to hear that the existing titles are being given a bit of TLC and if that is where the PzC resources are going to be deployed rather than new releases then I have no issue with that. Wink
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Shiny and New" - The New "Must" Have? - by Mr Grumpy - 12-08-2016, 06:23 AM