• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Soviet Turn Suggestions-Courtesy of Gris
01-22-2018, 11:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-22-2018, 11:32 PM by Gris.)
RE: Soviet Turn Suggestions-Courtesy of Gris
(01-22-2018, 05:34 PM)fritzfarlig Wrote: Check MTOE Max and current
Arm/Motor to 75%
SAD AB to 50%
ALL others 90%

why just even these percentages?

Hi Fritzfarlig,

I do these at the beginning of the turns. I set the Arm/Mot and SAD AB to keep the truck counts down and to ensure all units receive some equipment. 

I set all others to 90%, again for the supply system to have all units replace losses with equipment that is short. It also sets new arriving units from 20% to 90%. Otherwise your units never refit, which we found out about in this Post. You can disband the SAD AB too if you like, or set the MTOE low until they disband on your own. You can also use them like the other AB, all up to you. I place it in the checklist for new players so they know they have the option to change it and how MTOE affects trucks and equipment availability. Experience players use a wide variety of options. 

Hope this helps - Gris
'Millions died or suffered in the mud of Flanders between 1914-18. Who remembers them? Even those with names on their graves are by now unknown soldiers.' - Mier Ronnen, Jerusalem Post, 1933 Gris
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Soviet Turn Suggestions-Courtesy of Gris - by Gris - 01-22-2018, 11:31 PM