• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Napoleonic Battles - Campaign Marengo released
12-31-2016, 07:27 PM,
RE: Napoleonic Battles - Campaign Marengo released
Well, i refer to instead wait to have a full title sell it based in "packs" the price is the same for the whole material but not the way to sell it... specially in titles with many diferent campaigns-battles that could work alone, is a good way to mantein new things coming and dont have content waiting a full title to offer it, my only problem here is have diferent installations, but have a title selled in 2-3 years pack by pack at least for me is not bad.

Thanks for the info about Peninsular title, is a little strange now see lack of info after the "rise" of WDS, sometimes i feel that with a little more info follow Tiller titles could help attract more interest to them but...

Well, Seven Years war had the advantage of be well know and practically doesnt need a new engine... if i dont remember bad even was a mod for 1776 based in battles of the period... Crimean War could be an "exotic" title mith battles similar in size to Marengo but at least to have a good experience you need have an OOB with diferent nations separate by armies, the limitation of engine to show inside same army OOB diferent counters limits a little inmersion for me.

Other post napoleonic option could be Franco-Prusian war or even a pair of title covering the wars between nap-1870 war, are some interesting wars and some were covered in the old "Age of Rifles" hehehe.

Thanks for the reply and good luck with your title.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Napoleonic Battles - Campaign Marengo released - by Xaver - 12-31-2016, 07:27 PM