• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Napoleonic Battles - Campaign Marengo released
09-23-2016, 02:25 PM,
RE: Napoleonic Battles - Campaign Marengo released
(09-17-2016, 08:47 PM)Xaver Wrote: Well, more i see what can offer the title more i like it, for me maybe the strong point is the type of battles... not specially big armies but with a lot of terrain to move them, arty value as recon is great and the elevated number of villages-buildings in battlefields help the use of skirmishers as "garrisons" to control certain map areas.

Maybe something i find strange in Marengo is that compared with the last titles released the lack of company level scens, some actions in game could be covered at company level.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Company  level scenarios can be added in later as I find time. I felt it more important to concentrate on spending the latter part of the project time on the campaigns themselves.

Certainly Lodi Bridge, Marengo Village and others could be done in a company level setting.

Definitely not ruling them out but the vast majority of the games played in clubs are at the battalion level.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Napoleonic Battles - Campaign Marengo released - by Sgt_Rock - 09-23-2016, 02:25 PM