• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

HPS Ancient Warfare, questions about orders
04-30-2016, 01:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-02-2016, 05:39 AM by JonasOvrum.)
Help  HPS Ancient Warfare, questions about orders
I recently started playing Diadochoi Wars and Roman Civil wars, loving the games so far, except from some small bugs here and there.

What I was wondering about is, when I give the "hold" order to my troops, they will still chase retreating enemy troops for one hex, I am NOT talking about when they are Uncontrolled, is this supposed to happen? Its very hard to keep an organized line when this happens all the time :P

Is this a bug or do i just have to follow up with the rest of my formation in order to keep them together and in some semblence of a line?

Also, when a unit is in an uncontrolled advance, I can often "steer them" by right clicking on hexes, is this intented?*Edited* Ok even if I right click on a hex when they are uncontrolled the move order will be displayed, but they will not follow it.

To use the fall back option for roman legionares and phalanx units, will it still work if they are distrupted? I have never managed to pull it off, in numerous different situasions. All i get is the "ping, you cant do that".
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
HPS Ancient Warfare, questions about orders - by JonasOvrum - 04-30-2016, 01:06 PM