• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

So is this place like a freaking grave yard?
04-09-2016, 06:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-09-2016, 06:53 AM by Compass Rose.)
My 2 Cents  So is this place like a freaking grave yard?
Wow... I  looked at the threads posted here..  really has this game gotten that old that no one wants to BS about it anymore?

So lets see what's the most talked about topic ever in this forum?

HALFTRACKs and how to piss everyone by using them like tanks....
 ok  so that's got it smoking...  now for some gas...

Been a while and I see several new things in my game Screen..  TEM and concealment and morale..  so 1 thing at a time, who wants to revisit old pains and screams about how this stuff works and explain to me what the hell this TEM thingy is?

read the manual?.. really?... talk to me instead and I want it in English, not geek... so I can respond in heart and with passion.. so be ready to deal with it like a grown up..  Jester 

I remember 20-30 posts a day in here, So lets try to get at least 5 to start up the revolution..

oh and BTW  Fresh meat on the table, come get some... suckers Big Laugh I will take on a few more games of no BS good game ethics type fighting with the occasional got me on that move, but watch out on the flip side, buddy...
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
So is this place like a freaking grave yard? - by RedDevil - 04-09-2016, 06:18 AM