• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Weather Conditions in a replay?
02-01-2016, 12:35 PM,
RE: Weather Conditions in a replay?
(02-01-2016, 07:29 AM)Plain Ian Wrote:
(02-01-2016, 02:18 AM)Indragnir Wrote: Must be a glitch. My weather condition last two game days was mud. Well, this day is mud again.

I totally agree with your thoughts about Bridge demolishing and DDR while digging in.

As I told you on turn 70 your replayed turn did really weird things so I just skipped it.

Yes the turn replay showed it as mud but the replay also shows units assaulting into Forest then firing after the assault. I also see motorised units moving one forest hex then firing? Thats not possible in MUD turns? Maybe we are playing on different maps? 

I've also experienced wierd replays where I watch my units take losses then when I look at the unit at the start of my turn the losses and fatigue do not tally. In most cases I have more men and lower fatigue than I should have? 

I'll delete the pbm file and make sure I don't have more than one Bulge open. I normally only have two versions open when I'm trying to write up the AAR. Its sometimes quicker to check losses by comparing the copy of my end of turn (saved before pressing Next Turn) with the new file just received back. Checking losses from replay can be tedious even with screenpresso.

Ian, since the assault target hex is a forest, unit will check against forest MP cost, mud is not a factor in that case. Also since assault takes 2/3 IIRC MPs from B/A quality units , it's quite usual you can assault and then fire once.

I was experiencing the same you described with casualties and fatigue! It's weird, I never play with more than one game open.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Weather Conditions in a replay? - by Plain Ian - 01-31-2016, 01:28 AM
Game Engine changes? - by Plain Ian - 01-31-2016, 01:35 AM
RE: Weather Conditions in a replay? - by Kuriltai - 02-01-2016, 05:22 AM
RE: Weather Conditions in a replay? - by Indragnir - 02-01-2016, 12:35 PM
RE: Weather Conditions in a replay? - by Ricky B - 02-01-2016, 08:30 AM
RE: Weather Conditions in a replay? - by ComradeP - 02-02-2016, 12:18 AM
RE: Weather Conditions in a replay? - by ComradeP - 02-05-2016, 04:15 AM
RE: Weather Conditions in a replay? - by Ricky B - 02-05-2016, 04:41 AM