• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Wiggum's "Battles of Normandy" Artwork Mod
12-23-2015, 11:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-23-2015, 11:13 PM by phoenix.)
RE: Wiggum's "Battles of Normandy" Artwork Mod
Sorry David. Wiggum's map also looked great, in that case! Aside from the buildings.

I think yours is fine now David, good to go, though it's true as Wiggum said that the orchards look better less hexagonal, with a little irregularity, I think. But as you've done it is just fine. There is something to be said for orchards being rectangular signs, as they are man-made, unlike the (natural) forests which do have that irregularity. Bunkers and obstacles much better. Like them. Roads spot on.

I really like Wiggum's map rails too, I must say. The map type rail stands out more from the roads, I think, because of the striped pattern, and is very familiar and readable, as a standard 'map' design. Shame we can't combine your work to save you effort! If so my own preference would be to use those rails in Wiggum's, his orchards, maybe, too.

Can one of you, or both, post them please, so I can use them!!!!

Peter

I like your design on the counters, Wiggum - great stuff - though I myself couldn't use because I'm fairly colour-blind and have difficulties when greens and reds appear in small quantities like that.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wiggum's "Battles of Normandy" Artwork Mod - by phoenix - 12-23-2015, 11:11 PM