• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What's going on with CS?
11-08-2015, 02:16 AM,
What's going on with CS?
Hello Campaign Series Folks, Smile

Just thought I'd drop a thread here to see what all of us are doing with CS these day.

For me I am toying around with the new CSME, even got a PBEM game going on "Trouble at Bir Gifgafa" I'm not getting into CSME to far, waiting instead for CSME update in December. So far I am pretty impressed with the new design. I'm not at all a 2D player, but man I am tempted now after the new 2D looks. There are some nice goings on there!

A good friend and I are testing one of my new designs for West Front called "Cat and Mouse". We're into it pretty good and its intense. Hopefully I can get that released to the scenario database for the Holidays.

I'm also in the Forgotten Battles tourney as a member of the Axis team but there is a lull in the fighting at the moment. Got a feeling all heck is going to break loose soon though.

Been reading around the net trying to find some good sources for the fighting around Konigsberg in late 1944, early 1945. I'm trying to get my butt in gear by making a few small to medium scenarios, maybe 4 or 5 in East Front to capture some of the action there. From the little I've read it was a tough engagement for the Germans and Russians both.

With that having been said I am interested to hear what all is going on in the CS World with you folks, Comment if you like.
Thanks
Ivan the Big Cigar5
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What's going on with CS? - by Big Ivan - 11-08-2015, 02:16 AM
RE: What's going on with CS? - by Warhorse - 11-08-2015, 03:10 AM
RE: What's going on with CS? - by Crossroads - 11-08-2015, 07:47 PM
RE: What's going on with CS? - by berto - 11-08-2015, 11:14 PM
RE: What's going on with CS? - by Scud - 11-10-2015, 02:37 AM
RE: What's going on with CS? - by Boisforas - 11-15-2015, 12:30 PM