• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Arty causes freeze in "Into Africa"
10-21-2015, 01:39 AM,
RE: Arty causes freeze in "Into Africa"
(10-20-2015, 10:41 PM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: LOL! I thought it was my "young whipper snapper" impatience or my curmudgeon "old" lack of patience. I disliked Win 8.1 so much that I took the plunge when offered Win 10.
Except for the irritating Win 10 'double' shut down, all is well (so far). My desktop ported over with no losses and only a couple visual changes. All files stayed fine. I downloaded CSME on the Win 10 install.

OBA's are my only crash point. I'm going to try the scenario from the Egyptian side to see if it crashes. Mike said it did not for him. I have some time today to fool around with it.

Farmer

HSL

If it crashes, and it's only crashing for you, I'd uninstall the whole thing and reinstall again. Basically the computer tech version of hitting the box with the side of your hand a few times...um...you could try that too.  Smile

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arty causes freeze in "Into Africa" - by Scud - 10-21-2015, 01:39 AM
RE: Arty causes freeze in "Into Africa" - by kolc - 10-24-2015, 09:40 AM
RE: Arty causes freeze in "Into Africa" - by kolc - 10-24-2015, 09:34 PM