• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Arty causes freeze in "Into Africa"
10-15-2015, 02:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-15-2015, 02:35 AM by Herr Straße Laufer.)
Arty causes freeze in "Into Africa"
Posted this at Matrix. I remembered that the game programmer has me on ignore and blocks my e-mail, so I figured to get customer support here.
Played two turns and on the third decided to plot artillery. The scenario froze and the screen showed that something was wrong with ME and I then got the ME.exe error message. When looking into the task manager my "freeze" was 32bit ME.exe.
Clicked off the error messages and then restarted.

Thought it might have had something to do with the arty. Plotted it the first turn and wham it happened again.
Same "windows has a problem" and "Me.exe" file problem.

Could not take a screen shot. Am looking to see where someone else might have experienced the same.
I am using Win 10.
And, my rig is powerful enough to handle ME. Also, have updated all drivers (tried to and got message that my drivers are all up to date).

Help for a disappointed and frustrated old gamer. Farmer
I start three weeks of 9 to 6 overnights tonight. I hope I can back to this and fix the problem.

Cheers6

HSL
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Arty causes freeze in "Into Africa" - by Herr Straße Laufer - 10-15-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: Arty causes freeze in "Into Africa" - by Scud - 10-21-2015, 01:39 AM
RE: Arty causes freeze in "Into Africa" - by kolc - 10-24-2015, 09:40 AM
RE: Arty causes freeze in "Into Africa" - by kolc - 10-24-2015, 09:34 PM