• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Some changes here at the SB community
04-17-2015, 12:09 AM,
Some changes here at the SB community
Gents,

Wanted to let you know about some changes that will be taking place over the next month or so. After 7 years of running the SB forum/ladder here at the Blitz, I plan to retire effective June 1st. The search will begin to fill my role as co-moderator and co-ladder administrator. If you have an interest in this position, I'd recommend contacting Compass Rose with your interest. I'm sure they'd love to get a new enthusiastic person on-board to continue working with the great community we've got here at the Blitz.

I will be around on the boards, so I'm not vanishing, just relinquishing my day-to-day duties here. There are things that occupy most of my free time at this stage of my life. Gaming isn't much of a priority any longer. It's time to let someone new take over.

For the time being I will continue to operate Task Force Echo 4, mostly as a historical entity. I don't foresee adding new material from this point forward. The community has started to dwindle in terms of content. Of course I'll add things if the demand is there, but at some point I will probably retire from that role as well.

Thanks for all the support over the years. It's the players that make this community great. I just kept the lights on for you all....

Alan
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Some changes here at the SB community - by TheBigRedOne - 04-17-2015, 12:09 AM