• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Jison Mapmod for JTS (non Gold) Versions - BETA
02-05-2015, 09:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-08-2015, 10:09 PM by -72-.)
RE: Jison Mapmod for JTS Versions - BETA
It probably is appropriate at this stage to make the distinction that this has all been David's adaptation of Jan's Mapmod work.

I only mean this in the sense that I have never known Jan to use stock graphics and that there are many stock graphics involved in David's files.

I don't know that Jan won't at some point do up some versions on his own -but, knowing now that he is actively engaged in designing graphics for projects in development by JTS -I am sure that those are his priorities.

At some point when I earn a title from some side testing I will see if I can get one over to Jan so that he can play around with things at his convenience (which is open ended intentionally).

I do know David likes to work on graphics as well, so I imagine this all has posed an intellectual challenge (as in seeing if he can make it work) to him as well, so I hope that it is all a win-win situation for everyone.

But anyway, I guess my point too is that Jan might have a different approach for all I know. That and I appreciate the way that Tiller allows users to work on graphics and adapt them to their own preferences. ;)

----

Edited one line to be a little more specific... apologies for any misunderstandings caused.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jison Mapmod for JTS Versions - BETA - by -72- - 02-05-2015, 09:38 AM