• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Jison Mapmod for JTS (non Gold) Versions - BETA
02-01-2015, 03:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-01-2018, 09:26 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
Write a Note  Jison Mapmod for JTS (non Gold) Versions - BETA
Hi All,

I have just spent the day working out the file layout differences between the JTS & HPS releases for Panzer/Modern Campaigns.

I have done a first pass series of files that should allow players to use Jison Mapmod in the JTS versions of the games.

This is a BETA release as I only had one game I could test the new files on (North German Plain) and quite a bit of terrain is not present in that title - bocage/light & medium bridges are a good example and I am yet to work out where they go in the files for example.

I'd love some owners of the JTS versions to test this BETA if they can.

Please follow these steps;

1. Back up your JTS build into another directory
  2. Download the appropriate Jison Mapmod and unzip over the build you want to update
  3. Download the Zip on the link shown below and unzip and overwrite in your 'Map' folder
  4. Run the game

Link - Click here for Jison Mapmod - JTS

Please give me some feedback, preferably with a screen shot or two in this thread so I can correct any errors. I am planning to send this through to Jison so he can have a look and adjust if necessary.

Finally please note that this BETA should work in all the Mapmods other than the Desert. I'll look and see what is needed to get them working on the next round. All European Modern Campaigns and Western/Eastern Front versions should work.

Here are some screen shots from North German Plain.

Maximum 2D zoom;

[Image: PB%20Graphics%20131.png]

Normal 2D zoom;

[Image: PB%20Graphics%20132.png]

2D Zoomed Out;

[Image: PB%20Graphics%20133.png]

Looking forward to the feedback...

David
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Jison Mapmod for JTS (non Gold) Versions - BETA - by Strela - 02-01-2015, 03:27 AM