• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

*** Scenario of the Month: November 2014 - Parings
11-15-2014, 06:38 PM,
RE: Scenario of the Month: November 2014 - Parings
(11-15-2014, 09:48 AM)Domfluff Wrote: Setups exchanged for Raging AI vs Domfluff -- CW The Mace

I'm not sure I've ever actually completed a battle of this size, so this will be new for me :)

(11-15-2014, 09:10 AM)Raging Al Wrote: Sorry to sound like a complete novice, but I've just tried downloading TWC Priolo Crossroad from the Repository, but after copying across into the Scenarios folder I am unable to see it in the list of Battles in CMFI. It's only showing as 128KB size which is weird as all the other scenarios seem to be around 1MB. Can anyone please advise the correct download process?

128 kb is correct - it's a really small, flat scenario.

Windows path for the .btt file should be:

C:\Users\(Username)\Documents\Battlefront\Combat Mission\Fortress Italy\Game Files\Scenarios

- the earlier games used a different structure.

Thanks for the reply, Dom. My problem stems from upgrading to v3.0. By doing that I realised that I was unable to continue a previous PBEM battle. I was advised that I could install a second copy at the original version, but I think this has now replaced 3.0 (probably because I didn't specify a save location) and it does not see any of the saved games! I think I'm probably going to have to speak to Battlefront Support to resolve this. Only affecting CMFI/GL.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scenario of the Month: November 2014 - Parings - by Raging Al - 11-15-2014, 06:38 PM