• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Miracles do happen!
11-08-2014, 02:29 AM,
Miracles do happen!
Fighting a defensive battle on the western front attempting to hold on to a French city against large Free French forces. Rows of Shermans and M10s are pushing me hard. Its becoming a close range fight where infantry rules the streets. I'm pinned down after failing to break through with my relief column which was overwhelmed by all those Shermans.

A lone Stug platoon moves out to engage some M10s and slink away, or so I envisioned. I misjudged the movement and my Stugs remain exposed unable to get back under cover. Well they won't last through the next turn because I don't have enough movement left to pull back.

Expecting to see them die under a hail of enemy fire, I open the turn. To my amazement, round after round does no damage. Even after getting shot by a nearby engineer in addition to all the tank destroyers, my Stugs are only disrupted.

Well it's my turn and they beat feet for the safety of friendly lines. I need what's left of my armor to make my foes liberation of this city a Pyrrhic victory at best.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Miracles do happen! - by Jim von Krieg - 11-08-2014, 02:29 AM
RE: Miracles do happen! - by Warhorse - 11-08-2014, 06:46 AM
RE: Miracles do happen! - by Jim von Krieg - 11-09-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: Miracles do happen! - by Warhorse - 11-09-2014, 10:10 PM