• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Back again...
10-28-2014, 06:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-28-2014, 06:39 AM by Jim von Krieg.)
Flare For_#1  Back again...
Hello all,

Its been a while since real life drug me away and pounded on me for a while. However, the big military retirement is over. I moved to the Valley of the Sun, got a semester under my belt, and reconnected with family after all the craziness of life over the years. Still life's a work in progress, but I feel much more rested and relaxed than I have in a very long time. Time to reconnect with the great folks of the Blitz.

I can see so many changes going on with the club. It is great to see things are still looking good and we still have a thriving community in no small part due to the club Officers and the many players participating in the club. I look forward to reconnecting and being a part of something that has been active for so long.

I hope all is well with everyone and that we're just a few posts away from the next great halftrack debate.

Take care,

Jim von Krieg

PS: I am very excited to dig under the hood of the Campaign Series Matrix update. Also, are there any new games that are an absolutely must have in the war gaming community?
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Back again... - by Jim von Krieg - 10-28-2014, 06:38 AM
RE: Back again... - by Crossroads - 10-28-2014, 05:00 PM
RE: Back again... - by Herr Straße Laufer - 10-28-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Back again... - by Outlaw Josey Wales - 10-29-2014, 03:24 AM
RE: Back again... - by Crossroads - 10-29-2014, 03:39 AM
RE: Back again... - by Jason Petho - 10-29-2014, 10:06 AM
RE: Back again... - by Jim von Krieg - 10-30-2014, 03:00 AM