• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

North German Plain graphics
08-26-2014, 01:35 PM,
Help  North German Plain graphics
Hello,

This is my first time posting here. I bought Fulda Gap '85 from HPS Sims and was able to install the wonderful MapMod and Volcano Man's art mod with no problem. Today, I decided to purchase NGP '85 directly from the John Tiller Software store, rather than from HPS. When I tried to install MapMod (after installing Volcano Man's art mod), however, I noticed that the map is incorrect. There are large black spots on the map, and the map displays bridges on clear terrain and doesn't display the canals. I read in the FAQ on the MapMod website that this can happen if you're using files that are intended for a different title; however, I only downloaded the MapMod file for NGP '85. Is there any way of fixing this issue?

Similarly, I noticed that the default map graphics for NGP '85 are significantly darker than the brightly colored map from Fulda Gap '85 (at least the version that I purchased from HPS). Is there something wrong with my copy, and can I change my map graphics to the Fulda Gap '85 standard?

Thanks,
David
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
North German Plain graphics - by daeitelbach - 08-26-2014, 01:35 PM
RE: North German Plain graphics - by Strela - 08-26-2014, 11:30 PM
RE: North German Plain graphics - by daeitelbach - 08-27-2014, 02:43 AM