• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

JTS/HPS Wishlist and Random Thoughts
08-16-2014, 08:46 PM,
RE: JTS/HPS Wishlist and Random Thoughts
For me in PzC Berlin45 is a must have, maybe the WWII in westfront-eastfront title i think PzC cant skip, there are other battles to cover but not with the same "special" taste of this (you can have in one title both fronts and even some what if very interesting).

Maybe now games with small map areas and small OOBs using Salerno43 system can offer interesting options in all series... in PzC i think in Winter war+continuation war (41 and 44 battles) or a title coverign more Italian campaign episodes or even a west east title.

Maybe here all have diferent experiences about modding, i think is a way to explore for free new options for games... i know at least 2 games that start as mods and finish as full games that the company sell, even when a modder can do a superb job (like Volcanoman do) a full title with the full set of scenarios and extras i doubt be affected by a previous mod in a negative way... maybe oposite could be a for free demo for full game.

But returning to thread... lets see what can offer Tiller in 2014 fall, expect see something interesting Helmet Wink
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: JTS/HPS Wishlist and Random Thoughts - by Xaver - 08-16-2014, 08:46 PM