• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

JTS/HPS Wishlist and Random Thoughts
08-13-2014, 08:10 AM,
RE: JTS/HPS Wishlist and Random Thoughts
Yeah I agree with the above post, and think that I probably had to leave things off before I got to mention too -that when it comes to the bigger projects, like for example what doing a fully formed South Korea/North Korea map - it becomes one about money, in the sense that JTS wouldn't do it unless they saw a salable product in it.

In other words it would not be a free add-on expansion. The fact that there is not a product out there doesn't mean much in the sense that something like that would not reflect that something like a potential Korea '50 was not considered salable -but rather probably more like not done yet; after all -this is a publisher that did a grand-tactical title on the Renaissance which other companies have shied away from. For all I know there might be one in the pipeline somewhere. I am not on the side of the JTS house that deals with that particular era that would include a potential Korea '50 title if it is in development somewhere.

However the point I am trying to make is that the concepts are still pretty much the same in that -if it is a full on mapping project, then it would more than likely ever only be part of a game title and not a mod or add on (Ed's Operation Compass is more of an exception, possibly because I think that the maps were already out there but were not going to be used with Alamein '42).
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: JTS/HPS Wishlist and Random Thoughts - by -72- - 08-13-2014, 08:10 AM