• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Question for those playing any PzC games on a tablet.
04-15-2014, 07:12 AM,
RE: Question for those playing any PzC games on a tablet.
(04-13-2014, 07:08 PM)Mike Bowen Wrote:
(04-13-2014, 06:26 AM)Plain Ian Wrote:
(04-11-2014, 04:22 AM)Mike Bowen Wrote: I have not been able to build bridges I reported it but no response any one know how to do it ?

Also the last scenario in Bulge seems to have us reinforcements arrive in the wrong place I think

Mike

I've managed to build a bridge in scenario Fortified Goose Egg. Just select engineering unit on its own, making sure its not in T mode, and go to the menu 'bar' at top right of the screen. You should see Engineers in drop down and selecting this reveals engineering operation types.
I think it took only 1-2 turns for the bridge to be built....pretty quick but it was a C morale Pioneer battalion.

I bought this game for my Tesco Hudl a few months ago and it has revived my interest in Pz Campaign games again.

I wish the AI wasn't so suicidal and stopped firing when a human player would have realised long ago that there was no point in triggering a reaction fire, but that happens in the standard game as well.

Ian
Ian does it say bridge ops it may be it does it without a graphic saying that it is?

Its more or less the same as what you see in standard PzC. Screen shot below.

Attached Files
.png   Screenshot_2014-04-14-20-59-39.png (Size: 406.78 KB / Downloads: 18)
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for those playing any PzC games on a tablet. - by Plain Ian - 04-15-2014, 07:12 AM