• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Mentor program for new players
08-30-2016, 12:09 AM,
RE: Mentor program for new players
(06-28-2016, 04:52 PM)Das Morbo Wrote: I HATE the game for those two points... And the ridiculous crew vulnerability.
But not enough to quit.

Anyway, good news:

The slightly dumb "leader-and-support-weapons-guys-die-first" has definitely been toned down in CMBN in the last patch. By now I stopped being suprised to see them still alive even though their unit took losses.

Bad news:

The spotting is still FUBAR. I read on the BF Forum, I don't know if it was a BF-staff or a normal memeber, that there is a inherent problem which they can't fix without rebuilding the engine.

Man i hate this. its largely due to the leader "leading the way". i split my teams and use scouts esp with americans as their teams are built for it.even bigger plus is that gunners dont get killed as easily, they where largely useless until FB.

I havent had too many problems with spotting, but generally if an AFV gets its bell rung the crew is going to be shitting themselves and most times it throws up  a lot of dust. to counter things like this i use C2 as much as possible, waiting for a tank to get the spot marker before i have it move to hull down to shoot. If there is a lot of foliage between the two i wont even bother.
"Acceptance is the path to true wisdom" - Unknown
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Mentor program for new players - by Weasel - 11-09-2013, 01:33 PM
RE: Mentor program for new players - by phoenix - 01-15-2016, 01:01 AM
RE: Mentor program for new players - by Weasel - 04-28-2016, 05:18 AM
RE: Mentor program for new players - by Weasel - 06-28-2016, 08:12 AM
RE: Mentor program for new players - by Das Morbo - 06-28-2016, 04:52 PM
RE: Mentor program for new players - by Panzermeister - 08-30-2016, 12:09 AM