• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: What did you think of "Hedgerows Inferno"
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Liked it a lot
16.67%
1 16.67%
Liked it somewhat
33.33%
2 33.33%
Did not care about it too much
16.67%
1 16.67%
Hated it
0%
0 0%
Played it, but don't remember it too well
0%
0 0%
Have not played it (yet)
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Scenario of the Month: August 2013: Hedgerows Inferno
08-08-2013, 10:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-09-2013, 12:57 AM by Crossroads.)
RE: Scenario of the Month: August 2013: Hedgerows Inferno
That's right. I played Axis and I think I had initially three attack vectors, among the main roads and then in the center. My center vector soon found out the terrain was a bit too forgiving, so I decided to push through the highways in force.

I think my right flank succeeded first in pushing to the high ground, as I decided to bypass the town there. Once I got the high ground secured, I had some time to concentrate on the town, which I managed to clear out just as the Allied counter attack begun.

My left flank was having a very hard time, it was on a verge of collapse towards the end. The good visibility from the high ground together with my artillery park managed to contain the enemy there if only just.

The high ground itself was a tad easier to defend, I kept rotating fresh spotters to key locations, and managed to scoop and shoot anyone coming up into open from the positions there.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scenario of the Month: August 2013 - by Scud - 08-03-2013, 04:54 AM
RE: Scenario of the Month: August 2013: Hedgerows Inferno - by Crossroads - 08-08-2013, 10:36 PM