• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Danube Front'85 Opponentes wanted
03-23-2013, 03:43 AM,
RE: Danube Front'85 Opponentes wanted
Just to throw a stone into Your garden here, but to clarify the details and sort out a bit of mess - I am assuming that when You wite about "BOFB" it's not "The Battle of the Bulge" but "The Bolt from the Blue" ( BFTB ) - but that is what the acronyms stands for historically. "The Bolt ... " is not the stock DF '85 scenario , but a custom mod. However, following the discussion here I am assuming that all the time people here have been referring to "The Bolt ... " anyway. I am having an unpleasant impression that mostly we want to speak ourselves, but are not practicing reading comprehension here to a decent extent - I was just considering the options and generally wasn't that much up for "The Bolt ... ", even on the WP side as I amy simply may not make it to handle that, especially if that was to be the WP command in "The Bolt ... " - tempting, but with my level of commitment and all the stuff I am handling right now ... That's why I was mostly and mainly interested in the DF '85 campaigns as a team game idea and pointed to the fact that "The Bolt ... " is way larger than any of the DF '85 campaigns, both stock and custom ones.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Danube Front'85 Opponentes wanted - by raizer - 03-22-2013, 08:39 AM
RE: Danube Front'85 Opponentes wanted - by burroughs - 03-23-2013, 03:43 AM
RE: Danube Front'85 Opponentes wanted - by Aaron - 03-27-2013, 05:11 PM
RE: Danube Front'85 Opponentes wanted - by Aaron - 03-27-2013, 05:34 PM
RE: Danube Front'85 Opponentes wanted - by Aaron - 03-27-2013, 06:17 PM
RE: Danube Front'85 Opponentes wanted - by Aaron - 03-27-2013, 08:18 PM