• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Post Your Gameplay Impressions of FWW
11-18-2012, 05:24 PM,
RE: Post Your Gameplay Impressions of FWW
Fireworks4
(11-18-2012, 01:57 PM)Volcano Man Wrote: ...snip...snip.. However if someone twists my arm I suppose I could put an image of it in there in the first update. ;)

Consider your arm to have been twisted, what is a Scottish regiment without the skirl of the pipes?

And...whilst we are on the subject of new images, please can we have a new horse image? this particular horse has lasted from Waterloo to the Normandy landings and it is high time it was put out to stud!

..But the game.... wow.... I have been begging for this for so long, and I seem to remember so many people telling me it would never happen, this is brilliant, I havent explored it in depth yet but so far I haven't found anything I didnt like..... apart from the hoss!

There is so much scope here for some very nice small scale scenario design, love it.... thank you, thank you, thank you.

I have all the SB series and in my opinion this is the best since ToD. So nice to have a game that is about ww1 but not on the grand strategic level, Trench warfare is ripe for small scale actions and this is a niche in the market which nobody, until now has begun to exploit. Ideally I would like to see the scale taken down even lower to hexes of a metre, and units representing single men but I understand this is beyond the scope of this series, I have ranted about this before and here is not the place for that discussion.

However, this is superb, again; thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.

(Please remember to shoot that horseBig Laugh)Fireworks3

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. It is impolite."
Napoleon I
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Post Your Gameplay Impressions of FWW - by Embis - 11-18-2012, 05:24 PM