• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Thinking about larger battles.........
07-28-2012, 02:22 AM,
Thinking about larger battles.........
You have some with Stalingrad. Others I can think of off the top of my head that I thoink would be real interesting, but long and or suitable for some great team games. I'm talking the full time but would have to insert some sort of resupply, refit type of things, even if have to add equipment drops for paras and load jeeps with supply points to resupply forward units in a convoy or whatever. It would add an interesting dimension the the games, larger battles only of course.

Brit 1st Para Div (including Pol para bde) in Market-Garden
82nd AB in Market-Garden
101st AB in Market-Garden
XXX Corps to round out entire MG campaign

Jerusalem 67

Hue 68

Dien Bien Phu 54

Bastogne

St Vith

I know there are others and will think of more later. Many gamers play several different types of game series here at the Blitz and much larger and longer games in them. Would really like to hear if there is any more interest out there. I think they would all be good. If enough interest, maybe one of the scenario builders might take one on to see. I think Hue would be a really good, confusing fog of war type of fight with units arriving or already scattered fighting in the city would be awesome. I think they all would, but that wouldn't be a bad place to start.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Thinking about larger battles......... - by Outlaw Josey Wales - 07-28-2012, 02:22 AM