• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Smolensk '41: Strategy and Tactics
07-05-2012, 01:13 AM,
RE: Smolensk '41: Strategy and Tactics
(05-19-2012, 11:29 AM)Ubercat Wrote:
(05-19-2012, 09:34 AM)Liebchen Wrote: Let me know when you're ready to play the full campaign against a human. I'll take either side.

The Smolensk title is still one of my favorites.

I will let you know. Thanks. :) In the mean time, do you consider yourself a skilled Axis player? (Edit: Probably a dumb question. I just saw how long you've been on the forum) I'd like to play the Orsha_alt at least once against a good Axis player so I can see how he focuses his river crossings, what he does when he gets to the other side, and how he deals with my straggler units.

I consider myself lower-intermediate in skill, having a couple of PBEM games under my belt. I don't need an expert opponent in a campaign game, but will definitely play one. For a good mid sized river crossing scenario like Orsha_alt, I want to get schooled by an expert. Helmet Smile

I've been playing on the BP/CS ladder for a while, but I'm fairly new to the TOC games (just got my copy of Smolensk 41. If you want a human Soviet opponent to try in the scenario you narrated, let me know.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Smolensk '41: Strategy and Tactics - by Ubercat - 05-18-2012, 03:05 AM
RE: Smolensk '41: Strategy and Tactics - by Al - 05-18-2012, 09:26 AM
RE: Smolensk '41: Strategy and Tactics - by Havoc - 07-05-2012, 01:13 AM