• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

"Winter War" & "Modern War" worth it?
05-18-2012, 04:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-18-2012, 04:21 PM by burroughs.)
RE: "Winter War" & "Modern War" worth it?
(05-18-2012, 10:57 AM)Richie61 Wrote: [Now a WWII SB title for 1939-1940 would be really cool!
I was wondering when you were coming back to finish kicking my butt with all the damn helicopters LOL

Aw, yes, it stung and I got the message ;) I also deem that the SB titles with its fast tactical flavour is meant for a fast gameplay, but since I include those scenarios among my many operational ones and I happen to have a vivid memory of what is going on in the field even though I may have watched the replay a couple of days before, I don't have a problem with the turns not being completed instantly and sent back over - but some of my opponents must have disliked that a bit I daresay.

I just wanted to state that there is still general will to fight, but perhaps not the capacity all the time ...

Wait to meet the Blues in Vietnam who went into the field with more firepower than god himself as K. Jorgenson, the author of "Acceptable Loss" claimed, if You think that the coppres have been kicking Your bottom in the boonies.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Winter War" & "Modern War" worth it? - by burroughs - 05-18-2012, 04:19 PM