Askari19 - A

RADO - R

Herr Straßen Läufer - H

Battle Kat - B

Ivan The Big - I

Rules of Play
A - none given
R - all optional rules except Vv
H - All options on, AF by negotiation, EA when called for, or negotiated, Vv only when called for
B - Everything else goes but, has some retrictions and reservations. prefer AF and VV off and EA on. willing to play other options and ROEs
I - All options with EA negotiable, including Vv on

Transports
A - Transport Hts unarmed (or mg armed) and Bren Carriers unloaded: no assault (except with other infantry, armor etc.), no drawing fire, no free movement about the map. Trucks & unarmed transports cannot move closer to the enemy, draw fire, scout, or block. Purposefully, by the opponent. Horses - no comment.
R - Transport Hts unarmed (or mg armed): no assault (except with other infantry, armor etc.), no drawing fire, can freely move about the map
(though free move is in the company of other combat units). Trucks & unarmed transports cannot move closer to the enemy, draw fire, scout, or block. Purposefully, by the opponent. Horses - no comment.

H - Transport Hts unarmed are non combat units and can/should be moved to the map edge and exited, no intentional drawing of fire, scouting, or blocking hexes on map or line of sight. Armed Ht transports are consider combat units with restrictions. Assault alone only soft targets. Assault armor only in conjunction with other armor or infantry combat units. Horses are non combat units and ROE applies to them.
B - Transport unarmed are non combat units and should not scout, block line of sight, draw fire, or be used to surround a combat unit that is about to be assaulted. Half tracks (Brens etc) with a combat factor are combat units and can be used as such. They should not however be used to systematically trigger Op Fire prior the entry of friendly armour, or roam all over the map en-masse.
I - Trucks, wagons, horses, bicycles, motorcycles: Non-combat units. Legal to exit. not block for close assault. they can block a road. Halftracks and Brens: Perfectly legal to initiate op fire and run around in the rear areas.

HQs
A - Cannot move closer to an enemy unit to block retreat but do not have to move away from enemy units. Can fire freely at any unit.
R - Cannot move closer to an enemy unit to block retreat but do not have to move away from enemy units. Can fire freely at any unit.
H - Not given. But, (I'll state here), HQ's are combat units. They can move and fire like other combat units (even to aid in surrounds for other combat units in assaults).
B - Not given.
I - Not given.

Leaders
A - Leaders cannot be used to block an enemy unit's retreat path. Can assault when stacked with another assaulting combat unit.
R - Leaders cannot be used to block an enemy unit's retreat path. Can assault when stacked with another assaulting combat unit.
H - Leaders cannot be used to block an enemy unit's retreat path. Can assault when stacked with another assaulting combat unit.
B - Not given.
I - Important and should be stacked with a combat unit. Nothing about assaults, blocking (other than kill it), or surrounds.

Exiting Units
A - All units must stay on the battlefield (game map) unless they can be exited by scenario design for victory points.
R - All units must stay on the battlefield (game map) unless they can be exited by scenario design to create points.
H - Only combat units must stay on the map. Unarmed transports can exit, including horses.
B - None given.
I - None given.

Interesting similarities and differences when put next to each other?

If I have the wrong interpretations let me know and I will edit this field. Sweep

Popcorn 2

HSL

Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Personal ROE's - by Herr Straße Laufer - 05-01-2012, 07:40 AM
RE: Personal ROE's - by Crossroads - 05-01-2012, 08:29 PM
RE: Personal ROE's - by Herr Straße Laufer - 05-03-2012, 03:48 AM
RE: Personal ROE's - by Big Ivan - 05-03-2012, 10:50 AM
RE: Personal ROE's - by Crossroads - 05-03-2012, 08:47 PM
RE: Personal ROE's - by Askari19 - 05-03-2012, 09:52 PM
RE: Personal ROE's - by RADO - 05-06-2012, 01:40 AM
RE: Personal ROE's - by Herr Straße Laufer - 05-07-2012, 01:54 AM