• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Request for an Important Thread: "Rules of Engagement for PBEM Games"
04-28-2012, 11:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-28-2012, 11:34 PM by PawelM.)
RE: Request for an Important Thread: "Rules of Engagement for PBEM Games"
I have been following this threat closely. Trough my reltively short time at the Blitz I have been gaining the knowledge of all the little unwritten ROE ( e.g. like ones discussed in this thread) which have been developed in the community and are widely accepted by many long time members ( Personally many of these ROE are nice little rules which bear sensible and have fair justification - but this is not the purpose of this post).

Correct me if I am wrong, but I sensed ( it is always a bit risky to base the judgement on my sensesROTFLMAO ) a bit of stereotyping in this thread that long term members who have been here sometimes from the inception of the club are considering those who adapt the rules as little bit as nobel knights and those who do not are seem to be tainted as the ones lacking honour. I know noone has said it that way, but this is the impression one might get (again one with the sense like mine LMAO ) .

I do not seem the problem with both as a different way of playing the game. And the Blitz can be home to any way (expcept the cheater are not wellcome).

It player do not agree the rules beforehand, they eqauly guilty of wrongly assuming....
It is a bit unfair to assume the one with more "chivarlic" and "realistic" rules is the good guy and the second party is the one is playing "gamey" because they should have know better and did the research of the first party view on ROE..

This is my take, but if it is not shared by anyone else treat me as a Jester who tries to entratain people by bombarding the thread with bad jokes. I do not care.... Am as relaxed as one can get about it and have managed to develop enough distance to thing Mex Big Grin

Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Request for an Important Thread: "Rules of Engagement for PBEM Games" - by PawelM - 04-28-2012, 11:32 PM