• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Resources for beginners II : Using dropbox and H2HH
10-12-2013, 07:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-12-2013, 07:20 PM by Juan_Martin.)
RE: Resources for beginners II : Using dropbox and H2HH
(10-07-2013, 09:06 PM)Toblakai Wrote:
(10-07-2013, 08:22 AM)raz_atoth Wrote: Backup the H2HH installation folder and C:\Users\[Your Name]\AppData\Roaming\GreenAsJade then try to overwrite the files. If something goes wrong,simply restore the backup.

Does h2hh have an installation routine? I just copied the downloaded h2hh folder to my hd (e.g. d:\apps) and linked the file h2hh.exe to my desktop. Maybe I did something wrong

Hello, the program does not work for me... I only get it to work in compatibility mode window98/windows ME, and in this configuration gives me the following error:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Registro grabando...
(Este registro también se guarda en: C:\ProgramData\GreenAsJade\H2HHelper\h2hh_log.txt )
(Tu ID es 163972468384)
(tu configuración de idioma parece ser es_ES)
This is 2.9.2
Checking things out...
Looking for Combat Mission installation: CMBN
You don't seem to have CMBN - No encuentro una carpeta de instalación de CMBN: C:\Users\Public\Documents\BattleFront\Combat Mission Battle for Normandy
Looking for Combat Mission installation: CMFI
You don't seem to have CMFI - No encuentro una carpeta de instalación de CMBN: C:\Users\Public\Documents\Battlefront\Combat Mission\Fortress Italy
Looking for Combat Mission installation: CMSF
You don't seem to have CMSF - No encuentro una carpeta de instalación de CMBN: C:\Users\Public\Documents\BattleFront\Combat Mission Shock Force
Cancelaste la operación.
Initial pass complete...
Oops - didn't find any installations
... so I have nothing to show you!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I try to manually enter CMBN route but still gives the same error.

Can anyone help?

Thank you.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to update H2HH? - by Weasel - 10-07-2013, 08:02 AM
RE: Resources for beginners II : Using dropbox and H2HH - by Juan_Martin - 10-12-2013, 07:18 PM