• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Anyone know what SB games are in the works?
03-09-2012, 08:45 AM,
RE: Anyone know what SB games are in the works?
Technically it is about who one references and where, as to what can get repeated.

I will post my reference first before getting into it. Rich Hamilton wrote some time back on the Wargamer.com board that there is a World War I title in the works.

It came based upon a discussion there of artwork included in the current user manual that was showing WWI gear.

Rich confirmed that that was in development (but not the scope of the project) -so that is publicly available material.

Ed Williams wrote some more about it on his board, which is publicly available (but only if you register and log on there) -in which he wrote some material, that well -I don't think Ed realized that Rich confirmed the existence of the title (and this was a few months before he (Ed) wrote some info) -so depending upon where you look you can find some information (certainly not complete info by any means ... but sourced material from people that would know) -whereby you, the PC gaming fan can connect the dots.

Bydand
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone know what SB games are in the works? - by -72- - 03-09-2012, 08:45 AM