• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario Testing for Ladder Points?
01-15-2012, 09:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-15-2012, 10:01 PM by Kool Kat.)
RE: Scenario Testing for Ladder Points?
(01-15-2012, 11:15 AM)K K Rossokolski Wrote: H2H has recently stated that testing under its auspices is not appropriate for "large: and "super large" scenarios. Fair enough.
So for example if I design a size 5, 20 turn scen, I can get benefits by putting it through the H2H system, but a size 10 day/night 75 turn scen will not get me anything, points-wise. That sounds fair, I don't think!!

Gents: Smoke7

I plan to "limit" my comments on this topic until more players weigh in on the subject.

However, having stated the above concerning "large" and "super large" scenarios being tested in the H2H Section... I would be willing to consider each scenario submission on a case-by-case basis... regardless of scenario size... IF and this is a big IF... both scenario developers and their play tester team would pledge to remain committed and dedicated to testing the design and moving such a design through the H2H process in a timely manner. If such a commitment was made... I would set a deadline as to when the scenario needed to become "H2H Approved" and if not approved by that set date, it would be removed from the H2H Testing section.

Bottom line, I can't have numbers of testing slots occupied with either "large" or "super large" designs for over a year... preventing other designers from uploading and testing their "smaller" creations because testing slots are occupied.
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Scenario Testing for Ladder Points? - by Scud - 01-15-2012, 08:15 AM
RE: Scenario Testing for Ladder Points? - by Kool Kat - 01-15-2012, 09:59 PM
RE: Scenario Testing for Ladder Points? - by Scud - 01-17-2012, 11:11 AM
RE: Scenario Testing for Ladder Points? - by Scud - 01-17-2012, 01:39 PM