• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Aaron's the Bolt from the Blue mod package unavailable
12-22-2011, 09:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-22-2011, 09:21 PM by burroughs.)
Aaron's the Bolt from the Blue mod package unavailable
Greetings fellow players.

Does anybody here know or happen to have a source where I can find the above mentioned mod; it's apparently necessary to play the Fulda Gap's "WWIII in Europe" for "Danube Front '85" that can be downloaded from the Glenn Saunders' unofficial Panzer / Modern Operational Campaigns site?

It seems that the scenario itself gets loaded and launched successfully even without the mod installed, but it's hard to say whether it is going to work and play out correctly and I cannot assess that -due to my vast incompetence in terms of some more advanced knowledge of the game system and the gaming shrewdness, expertise etc. - before it's too late I am affraid; I wouldn't like to learn somewhere in the middle of a scenario of such strategic scope that my game is a toast. We all know that now and then units on the map pop up withouth the proper graphical image in the foreground of the counter, but that's a minor nuisance even though an unpleasant one - in my "M-G" complete OOB campaign there's one again apparently and I am unable to tell the tanks from the assault guns or self-proppelled artillery and tank destroyers as far as I am concerned.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Aaron's the Bolt from the Blue mod package unavailable - by burroughs - 12-22-2011, 09:19 PM