• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

How Many Active players are in the Camp. Series Ladder
08-23-2011, 08:46 AM,
RE: How Many Active players are in the Camp. Series Ladder
(08-23-2011, 05:06 AM)Panzer Puss Wrote: I think Rebel is referring to active members re the forum, not the game being played?
As for stimulating the brain through discourse, I think many members gave up
on attempting that?

Peter, I will not speak for Keith but his thread title is "How Many Active players are in the Camp. Series Ladder".
It just may go along with their active "playing" that they may or may not post to the forums, other than to find new opponents to keep their gaming "dance cards" full?

Someone who gives up on brain stimulation may as well be brain dead? :dunno: Only their psychiatrist would know for sure? :eek1:

Could be, as Dave said, it is summer. It could be the heavy moderation at one time, a while ago (I cannot think of the moderation that has been done recently) that made members feel like avoiding the appearance of discord.
It could be that the "veteran posters" said their piece and are waiting for something new.
Whatever the reasons (we all have them, eh) to post or not to post is unrelated to how many games are being played, and more a factor of discussing things that have been previously discussed?
I think the game and club were new in '99, '00, & '01?

Thanks Terry/OvB for researching the action on the ladders. It's nice to see playing is still going on here. :smoke:

cheers

HSL
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Many Active players are in the Camp. Series Ladder - by Herr Straße Laufer - 08-23-2011, 08:46 AM