• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Is it just me, or is the CS side of the house here dead?
10-28-2010, 07:29 PM,
RE: Is it just me, or is the CS side of the house here dead?
(10-27-2010, 07:52 AM)Von Earlmann Wrote: So, how about those halftracks :-)

Classic.

(10-27-2010, 02:29 PM)Jason Petho Wrote:
(10-27-2010, 02:24 PM)Sgt K. Kat Wrote: Cheers Jason, I was actually referring to the Matrix product pages: http://www.matrixgames.com/products/318/...ign.Series

...as maybe everyone is not interested about the message board.

Thanks, as always!

Ah, good call. I'll put a request in and see if they change it.

I believe I mentioned The Blitz in the manual.

I certainly have for the Modern Wars: Volume I manual.

Jason Petho

Now this is what I'm talking about. I hadn't been to the Matrix site, but it stands to reason that most anyone who purchases the game and is looking for updates or maybe pointers to PBEM opponents would go there. Outstanding if we're tagged on the site and in the manuals too. Obviously not everyone, or even a high percentage, will really join the community, but it at least points those few who might towards some light at the end of the tunnel.

By the way, just to make clear, I'm not criticizing the game itself, or the blitz. Was just making an observation.

That said, at times I've wondered if there were some old hands (as I think I may have mentioned here) that occasionally might have made newcomers unwelcome at times, but I don't really think we have much of a problem that way here at the Blitz compared to some other locations. I'd also like to add that vociferous debate, or vicious debate, does not itself automatically equate with a lively board. At least in my opinion.

Hopefully folks will fill out the survey too!

LR
If you run, you'll only die tired.

One hand on the wheel, and one in the flame,
One foot on the gas, and one in the grave.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it just me, or is the CS side of the house here dead? - by Larry Reese - 10-28-2010, 07:29 PM