• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

SPWW2 challenge
10-24-2010, 04:33 PM,
SPWW2 challenge
Hi there,

I'd like to try Cross new low-ammo OOB's in a game. 33 turn meeting engagement on some nice custom map. Germany vs. Russia in June 1944. I can play any side. I set the game length quite high to really see the effects of the lower ammo, and to add a certain element of logistics - ammo refills will probably be needed.

Other "rules":
- basic security, simply to avoid crashes, nothing else.
- 4000 points, vis 20
- Use somewhat realistic force compositions (i.e. not 100 bazooka teams carried around by jeeps)
- Max 10% arty (on-board or off-board is up to you) - light squad level mortars not counted, but company assets are counted.
- No spotting planes and definitely no helicopters.
- Max 4 MG's per infantry company
- Max 1 sniper, 1 scout formation and 1 inf at formation per infantry company (including those coming with the company.. if the company comes with more than that, that's ok).

First one to post on the thread gets it.. going to convert my second installation of SPWW2 to a low-ammo version, so all slots free.. :) I got the CD-version of the game.

To add some additional spice, and since testing the new OOB's have sort of public interest - not sure how the AAR-section works here, but I'd be interested to make one as we go.. no requirement though.

/Fred
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
SPWW2 challenge - by 2ndLt_Fjun - 10-24-2010, 04:33 PM
RE: SPWW2 challenge - by Cross - 10-25-2010, 03:53 AM
RE: SPWW2 challenge - by Wulf Blitzed - 10-26-2010, 04:19 PM
RE: SPWW2 challenge - by 2ndLt_Fjun - 10-27-2010, 08:19 PM