• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

M'41_Alt scenario pack now available
03-03-2010, 03:02 AM,
RE: M'41_Alt scenario pack now available
(03-02-2010, 07:08 AM)P.Ako Wrote: Why can't i log into your site? I'm using mozilla firefox and after typing my username/password it tells me that i need to enable cookies, allright, i enable them but after that, the site tells me that i'm no allowed to access that resource???

BTW i also tried with internet explorer.

I have a similar experience with Ed's site. After logging in it tells me that cookies must be enabled (Firefox is set to accept all the cookies) so I have to log in again. After doing that I click on the download or forum sections it recognizes me as being logged in. Although the last few times that I have visited the site it's only required one log in (no cookie message). Go figure.:conf:

Now, after sounding like I'm bitching, I just wanted to thank Ed for his continued efforts in improving the Panzer/Modern Campaigns series.

P.S. This is a question for Jison (or anyone else). Ed added the Belgian (Soviet Navy) & the Netherland (NKVD) folders to the Moscow '41 art pack. I use MapMod in all my PzC/MC games & I was wondering if it's alright to copy the Belgian and Netherland 2DSymbolsLg and Unitbox files from Stalingrad '42 (or Budapest '45) into my Moscow '41 installation? Thanks ...:)
.."A critical oversight that has led to yet another mouthful of poo." . Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: M'41_Alt scenario pack now available - by Sch - 03-02-2010, 07:04 AM
RE: M'41_Alt scenario pack now available - by Gasbag - 03-03-2010, 03:02 AM
RE: M'41_Alt scenario pack now available - by Al - 03-03-2010, 04:13 AM