• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Discussion thread for possible new bunker creation rule.
01-13-2010, 03:36 PM,
RE: Discussion thread for possible new bunker creation rule.
Well the wheel is still turning but the hamster has fallen off. Going from what youve said and using vanilla as an example i can see a Mech Bn getting into some sort of IP in 3 hours 75% of the time. Now you would have a 75% chance still to put a full Inf compliment of a Mech Bn from this IP into fighting positions plus build positions for your vehicles and be able to do this in another 3 hours. Now i cant prove this is impossible to be able to do this in 6 hours 75% of the time but to me that seems a little far fetch to put an entire Bn in fighting positions with vehicles in 6 hours. Now back to the bunker, that diagram is yes a fighting position and even the one with the overhead cover is still just a fighting position and not a bunker so it would still be considered an entrenchment, a bunker is a whole new monster, thats why it took 2 and sometimes 3 of us 2 full days to build one. Looking at it from your perspective yes you could add bunkers to MC but you should probably have 2 different digging-in modifiers (one for getting to an IP and the other for getting to an ENTRENCHMENT from the IP) and then and only then a small variable of that becoming a bunker somewhere along the line but not to soon i would hope. Shit hell we would waste 2 hours just trying to find an axe to cut a damn tree down because some non swinging morons broke half of them on the damn trees because they couldnt aim straight, yea you guys know who you are :)

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discussion thread for possible new bunker creation rule. - by Aaron - 01-13-2010, 03:36 PM