• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Place your ideas for a new Modern Campaign/Panzer Campaign Here
07-21-2009, 06:42 AM,
Place your ideas for a new Modern Campaign/Panzer Campaign Here
Hi to everybody, i would like to point out something, considering that both PzC and MC have been aproximately two years without a new tittle, it's very likely that in the next group of games released by HPS there will be a PzC or a MC or both.

So, making a bit of speculation what scenario do you think that is going to be released?

My bets/possibilites are:

Panzer Campaigns:
-Tunisia '43 (i think that it's the one that have more possibilities because they already searched the OOB for WSF and they have also the map, they have the main work done, only needing to change a couple of things)
-Berlin '45 (the one that i would like to see in a PzC game, with a bit of luck... who knows...)
-Yugoslavia '41 (The same as Tunisia, with the idea that they could cover the invasion of Greece and Albania by the Italian army in 1939)
-Operation Dragon '44 (the disembark of South of France, pretty easy to do IMO)
- Sevastopol '41 (another interesting East Front game.. don't you think?

Now for the modern campaigns (order from the ones that i would love to see to the ones that... i would like them... but not so much)
- Denmark, Austria, Italy & Slovenia '85 (IE, expand the whole map of Danube Front to cover the whole Denmark (at least the peninsula of Jutland until Aalborg), the rest of Austria (there are a lot of interesting Austrian units that have left out of the map, like all the Austrian attack helicopter units which most of them were/are based outside Wien) part of north eastern Italy, from... Venice to Trento or Milano for example and include part of Slovenia, here comes the issue about Yugoslavia... i've been thinking and there are three possibilities:
a) They remain completely neutral
b) They align theirself with the WAPA due to the fear of an invasion...
c) They are invaded by the WAPA making them to align with the NATO
oh! and they could "officially include the Hungarian Army

-Scandinavia '85 (covering the WP invasion of Finland, Sweden and Norway (member of NATO), i think that this one would be interesting also due to the armament of the different armies....

- Greece & Turkish Front '85 (the same, covering the invasion of Greece and Turkey by Bulgaria, Romania, USSR and Albania... about Turkey... it could be interesting to see what could be the position of Israel... in war versus Syria and Syria holding their lines until the Russians arrive through the east of Turkey....

- Cuba '85 (hey! why not?, don't you think that they would try to repeat the Cochinos Bay?)

- Taiwan '85 (Another one)

-South of Korea & West of Japan '85 (It would be interesting to see what would happen when the Koreans conquest South Korea with Chinese help and after that they launch a naval assault on Japan....

Those are my bets, the ones that would fulfill my dreams would be Denmark, Austria & Italy '85 and Berlin '45....

What do you think people?
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Place your ideas for a new Modern Campaign/Panzer Campaign Here - by P.Ako - 07-21-2009, 06:42 AM