• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

WW III Version 1.6 Team Mirrior Game Notice
05-29-2009, 06:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-30-2009, 08:02 PM by Zemke.)
WW III Version 1.6 Team Mirrior Game Notice
To anyone out there I have "upgraded" the campaign scenario again, and wish to test/play a mirror team game if possible. I understand there may not be enough players who would be willing, but thought of asking a lot and see what we end up with. Right now I have two other players.

Expectations:
1. Reasonable return rate or best we can do with a large team.
2. Four or more players per team...again if we can.
3. An overall Commander of each team who can also play as a subordinate commander, but someone needs to be overall in command of each side. I will be leading my team.
4. Certain house rules will be in effect to lessen gamey play with helicopters and FASCAM.

Version 1.6 Changes:
1. Up gunned WP tanks
2. Raised morale of 2nd Line WP forces
3. Reduced WP artillery concentration at game start
4. Reduced helicopter defense further (a lot) now only +1 of stock with deadly ADA.
5. Reduced number and size of WP helicopter units to stock levels
6. Added dedicated recon helicopter units to WP
7. Increase ADA ratings for all sides and now infantry have a AA range of 2, unless SF. This is to simulate MPADS or portable STINGER and SA-7 should fired missiles better, and reduce helicopter effectiveness. (This is still open to change given JDR's thoughts, we'll see.)
8. ALL helicopter units now receive replacements less than the main forces.
9. Reduced WP artillery hard attack ratings to stock levels +1 or +2, exception for certain WP artillery to simulate ICM ammo, although limited.
10. Changed set up some, no longer to NATO Eng units start on bridges, some do, but most do not.
11. Increased 100mm AT gun hard attack and defense ratings. AT guns are hard to spot and are small targets.
12. Many other smaller changes.

Post if you are interested in playing.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
WW III Version 1.6 Team Mirrior Game Notice - by Zemke - 05-29-2009, 06:19 PM