• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Bolt Ourt of the Blue AAR
05-23-2009, 05:56 PM,
RE: Bolt Ourt of the Blue AAR
Turn 4

NORTHAG

I was able to determine that a GDR MotSchutzen Division is attaking East of Lubeck while another supported by Soviet Division move in from the West. The only thing i can send in against that is the 6th PzG division but some Teritorials are organizing in the back so i just need to delay the commies a bit. Also Polish AB division landed at Plon. A soviet Division is crosing at Ulzen but i have 7th Armored Brig. there and more coming. There are at least 5 Soviet Divisions pushing on Hannover from Wolfsburg to Rhoden but i was able to drop most of the Bridges on Leine and the rest are ready to blow so i will force the commies to cross the river under fireWhip not to mention their advance is slow so i can bring in some reserves and block them.
A soviet MRD is attacking Gottingen from the South and a PzG Brigade from the 2nd PzGDiv took a serious losses trying to Delay itFiery

CENTAG

As for now lack of serious contact as the only large engagement at the moment is the attack on the soviet 76th Gds AB that landed on Danube:) I spotted a commie Division enroute to Fulda.

Im using Strike chooper units to hit Commie Arty in the back as well as attack enemy spearhead Tank Formations on such on T-64 Bn took something like 60% losses in one turnWhip
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Bolt Ourt of the Blue AAR - by Spooky - 05-20-2009, 05:59 AM
RE: Bolt Ourt of the Blue AAR - by Bushido - 05-20-2009, 07:52 AM
RE: Bolt Ourt of the Blue AAR - by Spooky - 05-20-2009, 07:06 PM
RE: Bolt Ourt of the Blue AAR - by Spooky - 05-23-2009, 05:56 PM