• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Bolt Ourt of the Blue AAR
05-20-2009, 05:59 AM,
Bolt Ourt of the Blue AAR
This is a live AAR of a game me as NATO and Indragnir as WP.

Turn 1-3

NATO got some initial warning about the WP attack so the orderes were issued to move into the preplaned position but not all units were able to get underway yet. Good news is thet Special Forces were deployed behind enemy lines to interdict movemenet. WP 76th Gds Airborne landed between Osterhofen and Plattling on the west side of the Danube but was imidietly hit by the units belonging to the 1st Gebrigsjager Division. Only light contact was made with WP forces around Germany plus some Specnaz troops are belived to be operating between Hamlen and Hannover. At least 2 Soviet and 1 GDR divisions are crossing Elbe-Lubeck Canal and some Naval forces have conducted an amphibius ops just east of Lubeck (Polish and Soviet Brigade) probably and there are some GDR units around probably another Division. 2 Soviet Divisions are spotted heading for Braunschweig. Another one is moving on Gottingen from the south and yet another on Fulda. As for now my main plan is to drop as many bridges between me and the commies.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Bolt Ourt of the Blue AAR - by Spooky - 05-20-2009, 05:59 AM
RE: Bolt Ourt of the Blue AAR - by Bushido - 05-20-2009, 07:52 AM
RE: Bolt Ourt of the Blue AAR - by Spooky - 05-20-2009, 07:06 PM
RE: Bolt Ourt of the Blue AAR - by Spooky - 05-23-2009, 05:56 PM