• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Updated Korea'85_Alt and Danube Front'85_Alt
06-11-2008, 06:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-11-2008, 06:56 AM by Volcano Man.)
b_Exclamation Mark  Updated Korea'85_Alt and Danube Front'85_Alt
Hello all,

Head over to www.volcanomods.com and get the latest Korea'85_Alt update, as well as the new Danube Front '85_Alt expansion (see the readme and notes files in both for specific changes and tips).

I am trying to limit the notifications to the announcement emails from the site, but I wanted to mention it here because DF'85_Alt adds a new campaign scenario:

850610_01: Götterdämmerung - Twilight of the Gods_Alt

This scenario has already been added to the Blitz db for game reporting and it is best played with Nuclear Termination optional rule ON. This campaign brings the full weight of all forces to the battle, including the WG territorial units, the US REFORGER units and the second soviet echelon of cutting edge equipment (T-80U, T-64BV, T-72B) from the Baltic and Byelorussian Military Districts.

Big thanks to Marc Belizzi for assistance.

Oh, one last thing. Feel free to make your own scenarios based on the MKW db as well as send feedback and balancing suggestions / discussions to the forum at www.volcanomods.com. I only ask that if you use the OOB or base any of your own scenarios off of the MKW db then please give credit where it is due -- these values do take a lot of work. Thanks and have fun!
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Updated Korea'85_Alt and Danube Front'85_Alt - by Volcano Man - 06-11-2008, 06:47 AM