• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

War in Europe ver 3, finaly mastered !!
01-12-2010, 10:37 PM,
RE: War in Europe ver 3, finaly mastered !!
the europecow v6 is really awesome.

2 times in a row, I defeated soviet forces in attacking in Feb 1941 ! WIth 85-90% of my Barbarossa armies, but still,
that seems to be the key of the story, taking Moscow and Leningrad before the Winter changes things a lot. Then Stalingrad easily comes, and then I launch a special SS Pz group (from 43-44) to reach the Factories behind the Oural and it is finished.

I decided to valid this idea in trying a 3rd time, but I attack in end of Jun 1941, like the history. I have 2 rum armies instead of 1 in Feb, I have hung army, I have a few more Pz div than I have in Feb, and then, surprise..

I am in the middle of September and I am failing everything, I am just around Vyasma, I failed the surrounding of Leningrad, the 16th army has collapsed, Every of my SS div are used on the front line, I am only controling things in the south.
I am forced to reinvent the Barbarossa tactic in moving some armies from the south. I sent 2 italian armies and 2 french div to save the pieces of the 16th armies.
I sent the 1pz army to leningrad to solve the problem there, because my 18th is really wasting his space in controling a very short area in the south of Leningrad. The winter 41 and his -85% supply will arrive soon, and I have not yet fixed everything on the front..:boom2:
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: War in Europe ver 3, finaly mastered !! - by Amnesia1 - 01-12-2010, 10:37 PM