• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Judge T reminds Beadleto that he is just a puppet
04-25-2008, 06:53 AM,
RE: THE BLITZ EXTREME CAGE MATCH: Judge T reminds Beadleto that he is just a puppet
Turn 9 Orders - Russians
Seeing how Pete has at least 1000 points in big Tanks, I decide it is time to press with my infantry. 4 big cats will be hard to kill with 1 remaining T34/85 and a T34/76, but that means he doesnt have many infantry, so I think I am ok. To win I need to take three big flags, and I think I can do that.

I order my rockets to fall, thinking that any inf/heavy weapons on the start line have gotten close enought to kill. And his nashorn is between some trees in the radious of the rockets, so I cant resist the chance to kill that. Also, I dont want to move my inf out of the factory until the rockets fall, and I need to start getting the flags, so now is as good as time as any I suppose.

I also order my T34 flamer to charge towards the 3-pack of panthers. I hope I can get close enough to flame them, but still be just out of LOS (because of scattered trees). I thinking now that it was a bad idea.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE BLITZ EXTREME CAGE MATCH: Judge T reminds Beadleto that he is just a puppet - by Colonel Talvela - 04-25-2008, 06:53 AM