• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

DAR - Sweeny Mark, the Demon Commander of Meet Street seeks revenge
04-29-2008, 12:34 AM,
RE: DAR - Sweeny Mark, the Demon Commander of Meet Street seeks revenge
The Coil Wrote:
Colonel Talvela Wrote:Mark, you care posting in here what your thoughts were at this point?

"Dear Hapless Coil, would you mind posting in here some thoughts about how you threw another game away? -Love, CT" (my paraphrase).

Sure. At turn 18, I was thinking "It's turn 18, and I'm not dead yet - this is going waaay better than the last game. Maybe he'll bog some tanks and I can win by a draw."

Ok, seriously this time - you're right, by turn 18, I was feeling pretty good, thought I had a decent chance of winning. I then proceeded to make a couple of my initial tactical blunders even worse with some additional tactical blunders. I'll give you a full accounting of my mistakes (and how CT capitalized on them to smack me around - he's not a bad CM player, that CT), but it'll make a lot more sense with some screenshots, and I don't have time to do the screenshots right now, so you'll have to wait a bit...

The COIL... propping up undeserving ELO leaders with fumbling pathetic performances since 1876... a true time honored tradition of foppishnesss and a legend in CM obsequiety...

LMAO!!

: )

Cheers!

Leto
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAR - Sweeny Mark, the Demon Commander of Meet Street seeks revenge - by Copper - 04-29-2008, 12:34 AM