• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Question for Glenn
05-18-2007, 04:27 AM,
Question for Glenn
The other day I was mailing with VM about the Mc Namara values and also about expansion packs. For some years I have some ideas for scenarios of battles that took place in my own country: Holland. The problem though is that I don't have any PzC maps of the areas needed. As it happens these areas are just off the edges of both the MG44 map and the F40 map.
My question: has HPS mapped more of Holland than we have in F40 and M44? And if so, would it be possible for me to get these parts?
I fully understand why HPS has decided not to deliver a map editor, but the downside of that decision is that some very interesting battles now will never be created as it is unlikely that they will fit in any future titles.

The battles I had in mind are the battle of the Grebbeberg near Rhenen in may 1940. In this case the MG44 map has Wageningen and the Grebbeberg near Rhenen, but doesn't stretch far enough to the west and north to cover the events.
The other battle is a 'what if' situation: " Fall Braun" was developed in support of the Ardennes offensive by Kurt Student where the 1st Fallschirmjaeger Armee would strike towards Antwerp from the north in case that the Ardennes offensive was succesful.

Thanks
Huib
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Question for Glenn - by Huib Versloot - 05-18-2007, 04:27 AM
RE: Question for Glenn - by Dog Soldier - 05-18-2007, 05:34 AM
RE:��Question for Glenn - by Huib Versloot - 05-18-2007, 10:00 PM
RE: ��Question for Glenn - by Glenn Saunders - 05-19-2007, 12:14 AM
RE: Question for Glenn - by Huib Versloot - 05-18-2007, 06:08 AM
RE: Question for Glenn - by Glenn Saunders - 05-18-2007, 07:12 AM
RE: Question for Glenn - by Dog Soldier - 05-19-2007, 06:31 AM