• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Peace Sells, But who's buying?
01-26-2007, 01:37 AM,
Peace Sells, But who's buying?
Great megadeath song BTW

I am proposing to extend "quoting [hirr] Leto" an olive branch of peaceful coexistence between The Blitz and the Fragment rebel camp.

I'll take it upon myself to say that I won't be bashing or trash talking the Fragment forums upon The Blitz forums any more.

I will refrain from commenting on their activities as a whole group and if I have a dispute with one of their people I'll handle it thru emails as much as possible, although a post might be made if such person(s) persist on public bashing or are posting wrongful information not backed by facts.

I have spoken to McIvan about some things that might bring a resolution about that would satisfy both parties, but nothing is set in stone and this is simply a cease fire moment that can be acted upon in either direction pending activities.

He has my initial requests and limitations of what can or cannot happen/change. We will go forward from here at this time.

I apologize to the Fragment members for any remarks I've made in my recent posts that should have been directed to individuals instead of the group as a whole.

I have decided to try and settle differences to better the CM community and taken the advice of Steve Overton and others to try and rebuild these bridges and open new paths of progress.

Take with salt? Only if you think you need to.

cheers

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Peace Sells, But who's buying? - by RedDevil - 01-26-2007, 01:37 AM
RE: Peace Sells, But who's buying? - by ATCS - 01-26-2007, 03:05 AM
RE: Peace Sells, But who's buying? - by Ratzki - 01-26-2007, 03:11 AM
RE: Peace Sells, But who's buying? - by RedDevil - 01-26-2007, 03:12 AM
RE: Peace Sells, But who's buying? - by Zemke - 01-26-2007, 04:14 AM
RE: Peace Sells, But who's buying? - by falco - 01-26-2007, 01:22 PM
RE: Peace Sells, But who's buying? - by Copper - 01-26-2007, 10:53 PM