• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Stop uploading Steve"the mad russian" overtons' scenarios
01-23-2007, 02:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-25-2007, 09:56 AM by RedDevil.)
Stop uploading Steve"the mad russian" overtons' scenarios
Please don't upload any scenario files belonging to Steve Overton aka the mad Russian.
Steve wants to prevent numerous play tests of similar scenarios from being redistributed. he only wants Finished products posted out side of The Proving Grounds, and he prefers that The Scenario Depot 2 handles them, and that we do not compete with them on the materials.

Although I cannot force anyone to NOT upload finished products into our Server,and I know that this will possibly happen any ways, it is to be duly noted that these Scenarios might have been updated and might not be current versions, and members should check The Scenario Depot 2 for current versions to ensure a quality experience playing them.

*** I edited the original post because It was arrogant and implied things that should have not been said.

Thanks for understanding
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Stop uploading Steve"the mad russian" overtons' scenarios - by RedDevil - 01-23-2007, 02:45 PM